Environmental Measurements is a leading Irish company with a focus on providing Noise, Vibration and Dust Measurement equipment and services for a range of industries.
We are an innovative company with internal R&D development, that provides bespoke and future proof solutions for our customers. A key strand of our business is on environmental compliance monitoring for the construction industry.
Our main office is located in Dublin and we have additional offices in Cork and Galway.
The principals in Environmental Measurements have been involved in the business of environmental equipment and services for a long number of years. In 1987 we took on the Irish agencies for Instantel Vibration Monitors and Larson Davis Noise Monitors and originally formed Industrial and Marine Acoustics Ltd. This company traded successfully until 1996 when it became part of a larger engineering company with offices in Dublin, Cork and the UK. In 2001 after a management buyout Environmental Measurements was formed and moved to it’s current premises.
Over the past +20 years we have been involved in a large number of civil, commercial and residential projects including the following.
- Dublin Port Tunnel
- The Gas pipeline to the West Gort to Athlone
- Shannonbridge ESB power Station Upgrade
- The M50 North & South Section Upgrades
- LUAS Extension to Point Depot, Cherrywood & Citywest
- The Exo Building, Dublin 1
- Fibonacci Square, Ballsbridge
- Bolands Quay Development
- Oisin House, Trinity College
- Primark Rebuild, Belfast
- Crown Square, Galway
- International Rugby Experience, Limerick
- Clerys Redevelopment, Dublin 1
- Waterford North Quays Public Infrastructure Project
- MUH, Cork